Remove "on-demand" value for hover/any-hover media queries.
Remove the support for "hover: on-demand" and "any-hover: on-demand" media queries. The "on-demand" value used to satisfy for the pointing devices that, for example, "can't normally hover, but will activate hover on a long press". The "on-demand" value for hover/any-hover media queries has been removed from the spec in early 2016.
Status in Chromium
Enabled by default (tracking bug) in:
- Chrome for desktop release 59
- Chrome for Android release 59
- Chrome for iOS release 59
- Android WebView release 59
- Opera release 46
- Opera for Android release 46
Consensus & Standardization
- No public signals
- In development
- No signals
Last updated on 2017-06-14